Saturday 26 July 2014

My Summer Sounds

Personally my summer isn't complete without a summer playlist. I listen to sounds ranging from all different styles of house music to future garage and occasionally the odd few songs in the charts. In all honesty i don't limit myself to a certain genre of music i like all kinds and here is just a few of my favourites i've got on my summer playlist for 2014. If you want to hear more of my latest favourites i would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me on soundcloud here 

Please click 'read more' to view the full playlist. I hope you enjoy it as much as i do!





1 comment:

  1. Jayne you need to go on to you tube and listen to My Type by Saint Motel . Its got a proper retro vibe to it and you will love the retro video! I love both the song and video. Amazing. let me know if you like it! x

    ReplyDelete