Monday 21 July 2014

New Blogger Alert

I have been wanting to create a blog for such a long time, (CLICHE!) but i have never actually found the time to keep up to date with it. I was either in college or university with hefty work loads or spending time with my friends at uni. I have had some big news recently and its changed my life plan in quite the dramatic way and i have found myself having a lot more free time than i usually would have. I recently left university and decided not to carry on into third year, for reasons i don't yet feel comfortable talking about but eventually, i'm sure it will get easier and i will fill you in! I really struggled with Uni anyway, i was studying what i studied at college - Fashion Management & Marketing. The course wasn't exactly what i imagined when i went to university and the lifestyle wasn't all that great, i went out and made brilliant lifelong friends but thats not what university is about, its about the content of the course and how much you enjoy it. Its fair to say i disliked it, a lot. I now have time to run a blog and i'm really excited! I hope to post at least once a day or once every 2 days, about beauty products, regimes, and general lifestyle.

Let the blogging begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment