Tuesday 21 October 2014

Autumn Face

Without a doubt, this has to be my favourite time of year, i love this season! Everything about Autumn is highly recognised with me. I always get this fond memory from when i was younger; walking through the streets at night on halloween (dressed as a cat most likely) and my nose tingling to the smell of autumn! Im sure many of you will know what i mean by the simple smell of 'autumn' it has its own smell, just like summer, spring and winter. Autumn just happens to be my favourite. I think of roasted chestnuts and pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks (mmm!) I love getting up and seeing outside to be slightly foggy and the leaves change to deep reds and browns, i guess this is what inspires me with my makeup during this season - the colours of autumn, and on my face in autumn i like to wear an array of browns, reds, deep plum and purples. This is the season where i tend to buy anything and everything with the name 'red wine' in! mostly lipsticks but lets not again go into that because i will never be able to justify how many 'same lipsticks in the same colour' i have. I think they're all completely different but others will disagree and just call me a hoarder!
IMG_2380


IMG_2381

IMG_2363
IMG_2343-2

IMG_2365


So heres my go to autumnal makeup, i have included a few different yet similar looks by changing some shades and colours of lipsticks, eye makeup etc. Let me know what you think, and leave links to your favourite autumn looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment